About the Book
What makes Congenital Heart Defects, Simplified so unique?
Designed for use by sonographers and nurses, Congenital Heart Defects, Simplified won’t bog you down with page after page of confusing, unnecessary information. This quick-reference, spiral-bound book covers both heart defects and surgical repairs with easy-to-understand 2-page chapters: diagram on one side, bulleted text on the other.
You’ll learn about:
- Essential concepts for nurses and sonographers
- The 30 most common heart defects
- Other syndromes and conditions associated with congenital heart disease
- The basic definitions of surgical procedures
- Scanning protocols for echocardiographers
- Imaging tips
Congenital Heart Defects, Simplified also includes:
- An echocardiogram worksheet
- A full glossary of terms