Take the Test
How it works:
This 300-question review is divided into 30 sections or “sub-tests” of 10 questions each, and is open to anyone who has completed the required course material. This test is administered on-line only.
Earn CME‘s and get a Certificate of Completion:
Those who pass will receive a Certificate of Completion (the Certificate of Completion is not aCME). You may choose to register solely for this Certificate, or you can register to earn CMEcredits from the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS). You can earn 30 SMDS CMEcredits! There is a $75.00 handling fee for this option.
- You have 12 months to complete the test. You will have a unique username and password that will allow you to log on and off of this test so that you can complete it at your convenience.
- All 30 sub-tests must be finished so that you can receive your Certificate of Completion. You must earn a cumulative score of 70% or higher.
- At any time you can review a roster of the tests you’ve taken, the score for each test and a cumulative average.
- Each sub-test may be taken up to 3 times. After each sub-test is completed you will be prompted to move on to the next sub-test. Upon completion of the sub-test, you will be able to review your correct and incorrect answers. If you take the sub-test more than once, your highest score will be added to your cumulative roster.
- Once the 300-question test has been completed,you will be prompted to fill out an evaluation of this presentation. Please take the time to do so. Your input is very valuable and will be added to our database so that we can update and improve this service.